Monday, June 2, 2008

CHARLOTTE´S CLOTHING LINE?

Vogue is reporting that SATC´s Kristin Davis is launching her own clothing range for American retailer Belk. The line will launch at the end of August and at the beginning it includes sportswear, activewear, sleepwear, accessories and footwear. This is Belk´s first celebrity line and the prices will range from $30 to $240.

I am very sceptical about celebrity clothing lines. Most of them are just crap. I think that very few of them are OK, none of them is great. I think that people who buy these clothes are buying a piece of the celebrity. I understand that celebrities love fashion and clothes but I don´t understand what makes them think that they can do a better job of designing clothes that the professional designers who have studied this for years? Anyway, I like Kristin´s style, she dresses very well for her body type. She knows her body well, what to hide and what to show. Good luck! (You need it with sceptics like me.)

No comments:

Post a Comment