Wednesday, December 8, 2010

if i could put them in a jar.

my day to day life at work is pretty low key.  i spend most of it in my office but there is one hour in my day, every day that i look forward to.  it's the 12-1 hour.  i listen to the radio at my desk and FNX plays a leftover lunch.  all songs from the 80's and 90's.  i mostly love the 90's songs and today was no exception.  evan dando. the lemonheads. into your arms.  god, i loved that song... i would play it so many times in my bedroom, thinkin bout evan dando.  and now they're playing weezer "my name is jonas." ah. i love when i hear buffalo tom, pavement, built to spill, stp, even jamiroqaui.  here's some photos of my favorite 90's men:

 bill janovitz of buffalo tom. (late at night is perhaps my favorite song.ever.)
 evan dando.
 rivers cuomo of weezer.
ben folds.
 billy corgan of smashing pumpkins.
 stephen malkmus of pavement.
 this photo is ultimate awesome.  look at that hair.  and kurt's sweet daniel johnston 'hi how are you' t shirt. pure love.

No comments:

Post a Comment