Wednesday, March 28, 2012

smile like you mean it.



i want to be positive.  i saw a beautiful sunset last night.  i had a good run.  turkey sandwich was good.  zach is doing GREAT.  he loves his job and he's doing so well.  that alone makes me happy.  my family is all together (minus me) out in missouri for my mom and brother's birthdays and they're having so much fun.  again, this alone makes me happy. i'm blessed that the men in my life are smart and kind and they keep me going.  dad, brother, and zach continually push me to just keep rolling with it, that one day things will fall into place and i'll feel better.  but right now my heart freakin aches.  people are very conservative here. i feel like wherever i go i'm sized up and looked at as poor trash and that people think i don't understand when they're consistently insulting me.  
so... i guess i strayed from the positive blog post.  and i want this to be a positive place... i just had to breathe for a sec.

No comments:

Post a Comment