Tuesday, January 26, 2010

our aspirations, are wrapped up in books.




one of my bad habits (in addition to: not washing my retainer, eating cookies in my bed {mint milanos!}, and pulling at my split ends) is reading 3 or more books at a time.  here’s what (and when) i’m reading:


downtown owl, a novel by chuck klosterman. this book is perfect for reading on a lazy sunday, while eating chicken noodle soup on the couch in my jammies. 


bloodsucking fiends, by christopher moore. i'm reading this during my lunch break at work. it’s about vampires but nothing at all like twilight. the next in the series is called you suck. i’m mostly excited to flash it at my co-workers when they ask what i’m reading. it’s the small pleasures in life.


the art of scandal: the life and times of isabella stewart gardner by douglas shand-tucci. i love the isabella stewart gardner museum in boston - it's so pretty, i feel like i'm inside of great expectations when i'm there... i picked this book up at the library... it's big and has a crinkly plastic cover on it - who could resist that?
 
images via weheartit and google images

No comments:

Post a Comment