Thursday, September 16, 2010

staring at the sink of blood and crushed veneer.


who will love you
who will fight
who will fall far behind?

one of my first postings (reread!)on this here blog was all about my newfound love for bon iver and his song skinny love (sample lyrics above)... bon iver now goes by his given name, justin vernon, for his latest album.  yesterday as i was reading npr's all songs considered blog here, i came upon a post asking readers to look into their itunes libraries and note which song had the most play counts. his was bon iver's skinny love. fun, right?!  also somewhat embarrassing for those lonely nights i overplayed the streets version of "your song." i recently lost my hard drive, hence losing my itunes library - so while many of you may have older songs as your most played - my most played is............................................................................
jonsi "go do"

what's yours?

No comments:

Post a Comment