Wednesday, April 7, 2010

cellar door.

as you know, this past sunday was easter.  since my brother lives in brooklyn and my parents were being low-key, i decided to skip easter at home this year and make alternate plans.  in hindsight, i should have slept in then met some girlfriends at the otherside for pitchers of sangria but instead i thought this would be a good idea:


this photo comes from the postsecret blog... and is the exact same costume i wore while working as the easter bunny for the hotel i work at.  it was four and a half hours of kids screaming and me sweating.  I also couldn't seem to master the face that i didn't need to smile for pictures while inside the suit.  nope, not me, i just kept smiling away for the photos.  one mom even whispered into my floppy ear: "your suit is really scary." oh believe me, the screeching children made me well aware.

I mine as well have been wearing this:

No comments:

Post a Comment