Thursday, April 22, 2010

doctor worm.


when i was a scraggly little 14 year old girl, my friend courtney made me a mix tape.  it was at the pivotal time when i was realizing how great and important music is... anyways - among james taylor, phish and eric clapton (miss courtney was and still is, crunchier than me!) there was a little band called: they might be giants.  i'm not even sure anymore what song it was - but it launched my love for the band. 


fast forward to... today! it's earth day and for that very reason, there is a free concert on one of the parks that happens to be right outside of my work.  who's playing?  they might be giants! and citizen cope.  so happy earth day to you, to the earth, to they might be giants. iloveyou.


here's birdhouse in your soul - it's perfect!

No comments:

Post a Comment