Tuesday, January 18, 2011

run happy.


this weekend i bought new running shoes.  i'd had my grey and black adidas for far too long so i made my way to marathon sports to get an update.  the great thing about marathon sports is they really try to get the best shoe for your needs.  they first ask you to take your shoes off, roll up your pant legs, and walk up and down the store a few times.  for me, we discovered my feet have the tendancy to point inward so i tried on shoes that are meant to correct that. i only tried on 3 pairs and ended up with these (in blue):

they are from a company called brooks who specialize only in shoes and use only certain retailers.  they are certainly not the most attractive pair of shoes but they really are great.  i'm still breaking them in but they already feel better than my old junkie ones. i just wish i didn't look like a tourist.

No comments:

Post a Comment