Friday, February 11, 2011

for you.




this valentine's day i have no secret hopes or wishes.  i'm not looking at my phone for a cute text, i'm not checking my doorstep for roses or hoping for a candlelit dinner.  nope. 
this year all i want is to be wherever you are.  with my head on your chest next to your big beatin' heart.  i want to sip wine and watch twin peaks in our christmas pajamas.  i want to wake up and see your eyes in the morning.  i want to annoy you with my cackling morning person laughter.  i want to listen to the songs that are ours only.  i want to rest my head on  your shoulder while you show me youtube videos.  i want to sit in the living room with your roommates and laugh at all the dumb stuff you'll all say. 
fancy dinner, flowers, and presents are all just bonuses.

No comments:

Post a Comment