Tuesday, February 8, 2011

just like gold.


when i was in grade school my mom made my lunch.  on special days, she'd slip a can of soda in my lunch bag.  i can freely admit, i had an obsession with mountain dew and would be psyched on those days. so when i heard about the grown up version of those treats my mom used to put in my lunch bag, i was instantly smitten.  francis ford coppola has his own line of wines and also produces this gem called the sofia mini: pink champagne in a can with a tiny pink straw.  i want this. i really love it. i hope i can find it somewhere. it's named after his daughter, sofia coppola, who we all know has directed some pretty great movies herself. 

the spring's gonna be here before you even know it.  and i'll be sippin champagne in the park. 


No comments:

Post a Comment