Saturday, October 29, 2011

Queen of Hearts!

So, my work was holding a costume competition, which was my ultimate excuse for going all out for my costume! 

 I was running around like crazy last night trying to get a costume together, and I think it turned out ok... I better win this damn competition!


                               


My Makeup

I started with a moisturizer, a good primer, my foundation, and then used Ben Nye Cream Color in White to pale out my face, and white out my eyes.







Then, I did my eyeliner. I used a waterproof pencil to do my top and bottom water lines, then liquid on top. I did a dramatic brow with setting gel, and a dark shadow ( Dark Horse by Urban Decay)




Then the finishing touches!
I used a Ben Nye blush for a dramatic cheek. Then, I glued on strip lashes, and went over it again with liquid liner. I used NARS lipstick in Red Lizard to draw on my heart lips, and last but not least, used pencil liner to add my heart!!





(I just realized I'm looking up and away in all these pics. Whatever. Must have been something interesting over there)


The Hair




I styled this wig a few weeks ago, and just added the ribbons to the ponytail.



OFF WITH THEIR HEADS!


I made this hair piece last night to snazz things up  : )

I also added pearls to the wig after it was on my head!


I made these cuffs to match!



I also made these earrings. I couldn't find any big enough for my liking, so I found crystal buttons, and made it work!


Finished and working!


Then, My Mom decided to borrow my costume, so I got to do her makeup!


She's so beautiful!





Happy Halloween!!!


XOXO,










No comments:

Post a Comment