Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Day one.

Oh man. So, I posted a while ago about how I watched "Fat, Sick, and Nearly Dead"(streaming on Netflix),  and I started juicing everyday for breakfast.

I decided today, Feb 1st, 2012, would be day 1 of my juice fast.
I know I'm dedicated to 10 days, and depending on how I feel, I may continue on to 30 days!


Guidelines I'm following:


  • Drink at least 3-4 full glasses of (freshly juiced) juice everyday.
  • I am allotted one or two glasses of organic, caffeine free herbal tea a day.


Well, here is a summary of how I felt today:



This morning:





This afternoon, at work:






Tonight around dinner time, while watching TV:




Yeah. I can sum up my day one feelings with: 

Fucking hungry as fuck. And I have a headache. And my leg muscles feel like they are leaking lactic acid.


On to day 2! I'm hoping I will be through withdrawals by day 4 or 5 ish...






No comments:

Post a Comment