Monday, February 6, 2012

heart felt.

Valentine's day is only a week away! I'm looking forward to it simply because it's another day I get to spend with z.  Our plans are pretty simple: dinner at home, romantic movie trivia at the Savoy and perhaps catching a showing of The Artist which comes to town this weekend!  I've talked about movie trivia a bunch here but next week's will be special: all romance movies.  With Zach's infinite movie knowledge and my love of all things romantic, we're going to KILL it.  I just know it. 


Montpelier also does something else very special for Valentine's Day and since I still lived in boston last year, I didn’t get to see it.   The Montpelier Valentine Phantom spends the wee hours of February 14th decorating every surface of downtown Montpelier in hearts.  everywhere.  I can't wait to wake up on Tuesday and walk to town and see it covered in my favorite shape for one of my favorite days of the year!


No comments:

Post a Comment