Saturday, April 28, 2012

Ne Dinlesek? #11 Obsessed with "Young"

İçinde "sunshine" ve "young" kelimeleri geçen şarkıları nedense çok seviyorum. Son zamanlarda da Fun'ın "We Are Young" parçasına takmış durumdayım. İçinde "young" kelimesi geçen şarkılardan favorim tabi ki bir klasik olan Alphaville'in "Forever Young"ı. 
I don't know why but I love the songs that have "young" or "sunshine" in their lyrics. These days I'm obsessed with Fun's "We Are Young". But my favorite one is "Forever Young" by Alphaville.




Bu şarkılardan ilham alarak genç ve renkli bir kombin hazırladım. Umarım hem şarkıları hem de hazırladığım kombini beğenirsiniz:)
By taking inspiration from these young and fresh songs I created a look for you guys! Hope you like  the songs and inspired look!



WE ARE YOUNG


No comments:

Post a Comment