Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Quarter Century + Makeup

I'm officially 25 years old now. Normally, birthdays come and go, practically unnoticed, if not being exceptionally bad. This year was different. I was showered with gifts and love from lots of people, and just feel so fortunate to have the life I do.

This is also the first birthday that I actually FEEL older mentally and physically. I feel like I am really entering adulthood for the first time. I have responsibilities, bills,  and for the first time in about 4 years, motivation to accomplish certain career and life goals. Obviously, those who know me know that I'm pretty laid back about somethings, probably to a fault. I'm starting to take responsibility for my actions, and starting to get a clear image about where I want to be in the next few years.

I do want to take a moment and just say to anyone going through hard times, there is always a light at the end of the tunnel, and things will get better, but you have to WANT to make things better. Something I have to remind myself often. Don't let other people dictate your happiness.



New 
Makeup Inspiration



























































No comments:

Post a Comment