Wednesday, April 13, 2011

100.

1. Do you sleep with your closet doors open or closed?
closed!  All doors/drawers closed! Messy bed messy head.

2. Do you take the shampoos and conditioner bottles from hotel?
nah.  I usually use em up with my lion’s mane.

3.
?

4. Have you ever stolen a street sign before?
we stick to big orange cones ;)

5. Do you like to use post-it notes?
errryday.  I love lists.

6. Do you cut out coupons but then never use them?
don’t cut em, don’t use em.

7. Would you rather be attacked by a big bear or a swarm of a bees?
ever see my girl?

8. Do you have freckles?
shoulder ones in the summer.  Want MORE!

9. Do you always smile for pictures?
I go with the tongue out, eyes crossed move a lot.

10. What is your biggest pet peeve?
whistling, guys shoes louder than mine, nose whistling

11. Do you ever count your steps when you walk?
cha! Mostly on stairs.

12. Have you ever peed in the woods?
for sure

13. What about pooped in the woods?
umm no. if you know me, you would know this ;)

14. Do you ever dance even if theres no music playing?
ha.

15. Do you chew your pens and pencils?
not a chewer or a nail-biter.  I preferred thumb sucking.

16. How many people have you slept with this week?
what?!  Zero!

18. What is your Song of the week?
the avett brothers: murder in the city

19. Is it okay for guys to wear pink?
don’t care.  Come on.

20. Do you still watch cartoons?
never was big on catoons but I like family guy + bob’s burgers.

21. Whats your least favorite movie?
sex and the city 2.  rubbish.

22. Where would you bury hidden treasure if you had some?
why would I re-bury it? I’d go on a trip round the world.

23. What do you drink with dinner?
water/cran-apple/wine

24. What do you dip a chicken nugget in?
Oh!i love dips: bbq or honey mustard or sweet/sour

25. What is your favorite food?
mexican.  All guacamole all the time.  It’s that one food I can eat so much of, I fear my dining partners are disgusted.

26. What movies could you watch over and over and still love?
the notebook minus the old people parts.  Don’t judge me.

27. Last person you kissed/kissed you?
zach

28. Were you ever a boy/girl scout?
brownie, girl scout.  I loved those badges.

29. Would you ever strip or pose nude in a magazine?
no chance.

30. When was the last time you wrote a letter to someone on paper?
I send z dumb letters all the time.

31. Can you change the oil on a car?
bleck no.  I hate cars.  I miss the t.  I miss my feet. who knew?!

32. Ever gotten a speeding ticket?
I cried myself out of two when I was quite young. 

33. Ran out of gas?
nope.  I always want to push it like cosmo kramer did tho.
34. Favorite kind of sandwich?
mmm we used to make one at dawn til dusk with turkey/cran/stuffing. So yum.

35 Best thing to eat for breakfast?
scrambled eggs with salsa and buttery toast.

36. What is your usual bedtime?
super early during the week.

37. Are you lazy?
I can be.

38. When you were a kid, what did you dress up as for Halloween?
my mama made the best homemade costumes.  Dave and I were badass clowns one year.  I had the rainbow wig and all.  Such a good memory.

39. What is your Chinese astrological sign?
I’m not the snake.  Thank goodness.

40. How many languages can you speak?
english and busey/english

41. Do you have any magazine subscriptions?
the new yorker… care of chris maki.

42..Which are better legos or lincoln logs?
lincoln logs always.  We used to build some crazy houses in our basement.

43. Are you stubborn?
no

44. Who is better…Leno or Letterman?
conan. Fallon. Ferguson.

45. Ever watch soap operas?
nah

46. Afraid of heights?
nope! I learned that while climbing the sydney harbor bridge and watching everyone else turn green.

47. Sing in the car?
yeah, especially since I got a new ipod ;)

48. Dance in the shower?
maybe.

49. Dance in the car?
depends on my passenger

50. Ever used a gun?
all 8 nerf guns in my closet.  And I am awesome.

51. Last time you got a portrait taken by a photographer?
jeesh.  Maybe next time bee is here.

52. Do you think musicals are cheesy?
sure, but I love em. Dressed up as newsies for dodgeball, played to the songs.  Going to glee live in june.

53. Is Christmas stressful?
it is.  Yes.  I’ve thought that since I understood money.

54. Ever eat a pierogi?
yup. At a russian wedding over the summer.

55. Favorite type of fruit pie?
CHERRY!  I so love pie.  

56. Occupations you wanted to be when you were a kid?
fashion designer

57. Do you believe in ghosts?
I believe in something.

58. Ever have a Deja-vu feeling?
frequently. 

59. Take a vitamin daily?
do gummy bears count?

60. Wear slippers?
yup big fluffy ones.

61. Wear a bath robe?
yup, a big fluffy one.

62. What do you wear to bed?
tank/undies

63. First concert?
new kids on the block.  Nose bleed seats. Best night of my tiny life.

64. Wal-Mart, Target or Kmart?
target and I are close friends.

65. Nike or Adidas?
meh.

66.Cheetos Or Fritos?
cheetos.  One time zach and I had em for dinner.  

67. Peanuts or Sunflower seeds?
neither. 

68. Ever hear of the group Tres Bien?
1/3 member

69. Ever take dance lessons?
yes, tap, jazz, lyrical, RUCKUS! I miss ruckus a ton.

70. Is there a profession you picture your future spouse doing?
this seems like a trap

71. Can you curl your tongue?
yeah

72. Ever won a spelling bee?  
I am a top notch speller.  

73. Have you ever cried because you were so happy?
last weekend. 

74. Own any record albums?
hm. There are tons at my house but they don’t belong to me

75. Own a record player?
we have 2 at the house but they are dave’s

76. Regularly burn incense?
when I was 16.  loved that nag champa.  Parents weren’t huge fans.

77. Ever been in love?
I AM.  He’s dreamy.

78. Who would you like to see in concert?
death cab (again) / avett brothers / weezer blue album

79. What was the last concert you saw?
bright eyes

80.Hot tea or cold tea?
hot sleepy time tea at bed time

81.Tea or coffee?
so much coffee.

82. Sugar or snickerdoodles?
cookies?  If so, mint oreos exclusively.

83.Can you swim well?
expert doggy paddler.  Expert hot-tubber.

84.Can you hold your breath without holding your nose?
yip.  How else could I win so many hand-stand contests?

85. Are you patient?
no, one of my biggest faults.

86. DJ or band, at a wedding?
band I think.  Definitely someone guitar-playing for the aisle part

87.Ever won a contest?
yup, sean and I won the salsa contest at the prom.  Also, theme night ar dodgeball.  These are great sources of pride for me :)

88. Ever have plastic surgery?
no

89. Which are better black or green olives?
green. In martinis. Stuffed with cheese.

90.Can you knit or crochet?
Not yet

91. Best room for a fireplace?
living room/bedroom/all rooms

92. Do you want to get married?
I do.

93. If married, how long have you been married?
nope

94. Who was your HS crush?
aww kyle leahy.  I was rebuffed.

95. Do you cry and throw a fit until you get your own way?
goodness. No.

96. Do you have kids?
no

97. Do you want kids?
yes


98. Whats your favorite color?
purple

99. Do you miss anyone right now?
I do.  Very much. I tell him everyday.  I also miss the city.  I miss doing cool stuff.  I miss spontaneity.  I miss walking everywhere.  I miss my friends.  I miss so much.  I’m not complaining, it’s been a good lesson in appreciation.

100. Did you watch, Next Great American Band on FOX?
this makes no sense.  And no.

No comments:

Post a Comment