Sunday, June 26, 2011

Beauty shopping for cheap!


Money is really tight right now for me, but sometimes you just feel like you REALLY want to buy some stuff to make you look and feel better.
Yesterday, I decided to hit up my local Walmart and ended up with some great deals!

I got:
  1. Palmer's Cocoa Butter Formula lotion. I love love love this lotion. I'm really picky because I hate when lotion feels 'watery' but I also don't really need body butter everyday, and this stuff is a perfect balance, and smells great. Got it on clearance for less than $5!
  2. Dove Ultimate Deodorant. Got it for $3.00. I'm not really picky about deodorant, but I've been using dove for years now.
  3. Maybelline Stiletto liquid eyeliner. This is my go-to drugstore brand for eye makeup, and I totally rocked a cat-eye liner today at work!
  4. And last but not least, Loreal lipstick in 'British Red' and Revlon lipstick in 'Fucsia'. I've been wanting to try some daring lip colors at work, but can't bring myself to buy a pro brand if I don't like it, so I opted for these $5 options, and they did not disappoint!





Pretty!!



And my last great clearance buy was this purple scarf from Francesca's for only $9 . It has bows all over it! : D



YAY CHEAP BEAUTY THAT WORKS!

No comments:

Post a Comment