Thursday, June 9, 2011

Summer Essentials: Skin and Makeup






Skincare: I have dry skin, that is also very prone to hormonal breakouts. Sometimes, less is more, and in the summer, I live by that saying.
I cleanse at night using my Clarisonic Mia with Dermalogica Special Cleansing Gel. If I have blemishes, I dot on some tea tree oil, and very gentle astringent, and always finish with a coat of pure vitamin E oil to heal.













Makeup: I try to keep my face makeup as light as possible, while still evening out my skin tone and covering any blemishes. After coating on a good primer ( the Korres one smells amazing), I cover my face with Laura Mercier Tinted moisturizer with SPF 15, and use her concealer pot to do hormonal damage control if I need to. The bronzer addict I am, I never leave without at least a dusting. Bobbi Brown in Golden Light is the only one that dies it for me. For my eyes, I amloving the Naked Palette, but then again, who doesn't? It is so versatile, I sue it everyday. Apply your favorite mascara, and done!


No comments:

Post a Comment