Monday, August 22, 2011

Designer Spotlight: Betsey Johnson



I Love Betsey.
Besides my obvious bias towards her, being employed by her company and all, she is simply awesome.
Working with her clothes so much, I know that the majority of it is worth every penny the company charges. $500 for a party dress? Yup. That's how good the quality is. The only things I avoid are the basics, like plain t-shirts and tank tops, simply because you are mostly paying for the label with those. 

The new fall/winter stuff is simply divine, and this is coming from someone who openly admits I do not like everything she puts out.

LOVE LOVE LOVE IT ALL!










She turned 69 this year!





We just got these in! SO CUTE, and only $69!








Funny story... this bag is from last year, and we have one sitting in our back room, a damage, and it is my goal to earn this bag!!!






Love this girl! Her blog: http://ftbh.blogspot.com/





Sneak Peak of our new fragrance called "TOO TOO"!  September 22, 2011!













Come visit me and try on some dresses!!
Betsey Johnson, Perimeter Mall, Atlanta!





No comments:

Post a Comment