Tuesday, October 4, 2011

My not-so-secret hobby...


Want to know a secret?



Confession time: 
When I'm bored, I LOVE to look at crafty mom blogs, and just day dream about how awesome it would be to be a stay at home mom, and just create all day!

Doesn't sound too crazy, but as a freelance hairstylist and soon-to-be kick ass makeup artist, who obsesses over things like tinted moisturizers, the perfect grey nail polish, and paying too often with credit cards, and also has a pension for dating the same sex (if I'm interested in dating at all), this might be a slightly unexpected hobby.

But there is just something so alluring to me about this lifestyle, and I think once I get all these weird 'I dont want to grow up' ants out of my pants, I would take on the crafty, tattooed, super-cool mom role REALLY well.

Think,  LESS of this:




MORE of this:



LESS of this:



MORE of this:


Maybe one day...


Here are a few of my favorite crafty mom blogs!
















No comments:

Post a Comment