Sunday, December 25, 2011

Be Merry and Bright...

Another holiday season has now come and gone, and I am relieved. Sad, but when you work in retail, Christmas can seem overrated at times. Or maybe its just me. Katrina leaves tomorrow, and this makes me sad. I very much enjoyed having her to myself these 2 days.. the movie industry is notoriously difficult for relationships, those 18 hour days.

but much love and joy has been shared this weekend.


This baby has been burning all weekend! toasty.




Multi- cultural couple.



Our lights don't discriminate.



These were my gifts. Everyone scoffed at the idea, but they made for the best family photos yet...



My mom and Mark ( her boyfriend)




Sisters.


All the girls.



It was a generous year....


Brightening Serum ( A-mazing!)



Hello Kitty Cupcake maker!




Coco Mademoiselle ( the only Chanel that doesn't smell like nursing home, in my opinion)




Harry Potter collector hardbacks in collectable trunk. LEGIT.



Best GF ever got me a legit Kitchenaide mixer in RED! Almost as good as an engagement ring... But at least this aides in making cookies. 





Happy Holidays!!

No comments:

Post a Comment