Tuesday, December 13, 2011

let's makeup.

i'm not a huge make-up lover.  I wear it, lord knows I wear plenty. when you've got a haircut like this, you've got to do anything to make yourself look less insane.  but i prefer to spend more time (and money) on weird nails, headbands, and tights.  over the years i have definitely found the make-up that works best for me and today i'd like to share it with you in case you're in the market for some new holiday pretties.

all-over bronzer: Hoola by Benefit

i don't know many women who don't wear Nars blush (in Orgasm, which is always awkward when my mama wants to go buy me new makeup)


mascara is my favorite part - i use Buxom by Benefit or, of course, Maybelline Great Lash.
For eye shadow, MAC is usually my go-to.  Phloof, Fiction and Sushi Flower are my favorite shades and they last forever.
for eyeliner, I like to use pots. my favorites are MAC blitz & glitz and waveline.
and for lips, drugstore all the way!

No comments:

Post a Comment