Thursday, December 1, 2011

Waiting for the Weekend

But it's not what you think....



I've been off work for the past 3 days, and I am going stir crazy. 


Besides way too much eating, the only thing I really accomplished today would be failing to attain a Naked Palette 2 before it sold out.








Also, too much time spent laying in bed on Etsy.


Dear Etsy Sellers: 

This is a fascinator.


This is a Fascinator:


(Both from twigsandhoney.com... a website I pretty much stalk daily)


This is NOT a Fascinator:


This is a pile of crafting feathers from Michael's with a silver dangle ball hot glued to it. Don't get me wrong... every piece of 'art' deserves a place on Etsy, but when I search for 'Fascinators', this is not what I expect.


Anyways...
Speaking of Etsy, criticism, and feathers, I have exciting news! I am in the works to revamp and, rather, completely change the direction of my store. 

It won't come to fruition until early next year, but one hint:

Bridal.




I'm pretty pumped.











No comments:

Post a Comment