Thursday, December 29, 2011

photobooth backdrop inspiration


we're back from our trip to scottsdale.  we had a great time, we really did.   in all honesty, it was gift enough to see zach's family and spend time with them so i was especially taken aback by their incredibly generous gifts.  zach's sister maggie absolutely hit it out of the park with the christmas gifts she gave me.  tomorrow i'll show you photos of the gifts but my favorite of all my gifts was the polaroid camera maggie gave me.  it was her grandfather's so it came right from her personal collection.  i cried when i unwrapped it because it is so special. 

so now that we're back and looking forward to new year's eve, i have the perfect plan for putting the camera to good use.  my plan is to invite some friends to our apartment for champagne cocktails before heading to the bar but when they walk in, they'll be subjected to polaroid photos in front of a killer backdrop i plan on making between now and then.  below are some photos of the look i'm going for:


 this shiny fringe is actually my favorite.  simple. tacky. pretty and sparkly for nye.

gotta get to work!

No comments:

Post a Comment