Friday, March 28, 2008

GET YOUR FREE GIFT

I love getting a free gift when I buy something. I have to admit that I have bought quite a few beauty items when I have seen that you get a free giftbag. I like trying new products and they are usually in nice small packages which I often take with my when I travel. It also feels that I am getting more for my money. I have browsed the Web little bit and found some websites that offer free gifts with purchase.

Debenhams has a sale going on plus they have also some nice beauty offers right now. It is a double reason to pop in. I think this Elemis package sounds really good.


Debenhams ExclusiveElemis Award Winning Favourites – Gift worth £69. Yours with any two purchases. These award-winners and customer favourites have been selected to give you the visible anti-ageing results you have been looking for. It contains:

Pro-Collagen Marine Cream 15ml
Pro-Collagen Hand and Nail Cream 15ml
Pro-Collagen Lifting Treatment Neck and Bust 15ml
Tri-Enzyme Resurfacing Facial Wash 50ml
Tri-Enzyme Resurfacing Serum 3ml
Tri-Enzyme Resurfacing Night Cream 3ml
Elemis vanity case



Offer valid: Thursday 27 March - Thursday 17 April 2008



Clinique Special Offer - FREE Floral Tote bag

Receive your FREE Floral Tote Bag with the purchase of any 2 Clinique Sun-Care, Self Sun or After-Sun products.




Lookfantastic.com has right now no less than 28 free gift offerings. I just give you some examples.


Free Darphin mini selection

Buy any 2 Darphin products and receive this fabulous mini selection set absolutely free! Containing a selection of 4 amazing products for you to test, making it an ideal excuse to try the incredible Intral range!



Free Aveda paddle brush
Buy any 1000ml Aveda Shampoo with a 1000ml Conditioner and receive an Aveda Paddle Brush (rrp. £16.50) absolutely free!




Free Paul Mitchell mini style & set trio

Style & set with this fab handbag-sized Paul Mitchell Trio! This mini set worth £5.72 is free when you buy any 2 Paul Mitchell products,

No comments:

Post a Comment