Saturday, March 22, 2008

I BOUGHT A NEW...

...Hair straightener

On Monday evening I discovered I needed to buy a hair straightener. I am not really an experimental type and every time I need to buy something new I turn to Internet and do a little research. I went on a website called stylesearch.se and searched posts about the best hair straighteners. Almost everbody was recommending GAMA. They are a bit pricy but supposedly worth it. Most of the people had Ga.Ma CP1 Ceramic but I desiced to test Ga.Ma Italy CP3 Tourmaline.

It costed 949 SEK ( 75 GBP). I bought it at a website called lyko.se. While I was at that website I looked around and bought also TIGI Dumb Blonde shampoo and conditioner (750 ml). It costed 459 SEK (about 36,5 GBP). There was no postage fee which was good.









So, how was it?

Ga.Ma Italy CP3 Tourmaline


I think this hair straightener is absolutely fantastic! It heats up in a couple of seconds and works wonders even on really think and curly hair. Take a look at my friends hair!






















She has curly and thick hair but after 15 minutes it was shiny and straight. Ga.Ma Italy CP3 Tourmaline hair straightener uses infrared light that is more gentle for hair and so much less damaging. Me and my friend tested it 2 times and we thought that it left our hair smooth, straight and shiny without extracting moisture out of it. The iron itself is very light and the plates are smooth and don´t snag.

As my hair is reltively straight already, I am most surprised about the fact that I can even curl my hair with it and the hair really holds the curls, they don´t become flat. Usually I use some curling lotion and then I wet set my hair with rollers and let them dry or I use a curling iron. It is not only very time-consuming but the curls don´t hold. I consider it as a miracle as my hair is very soft and it doesn´t hold any curl. It is quite expensive hair straightener but I think it is definitely worth it.


TIGI Dumb Blonde shampoo

I have fine highlighted blonde shoulder length hair and I like this shampoo. I love, love, love its fruity smell and it has incredible lathering properties. The bottle has a pump which I like as I don´t have to hold the bottle with wet hands in the shower and risk to drop it on my feet (it has happened)! The shampoo leaves my hair soft and silky and it doesn´t dry it out or weigh it down.

TIGI Dumb Blonde conditioner

As with the shampoo, I love the smell but I have used better hair conditioners. It is not bad, just I have used better ones. It has thick and creamy consistency which I also liked. The conditioner leaves my hair soft and shiny and the overall condition of my hair has improved but I feel that it doesn´t really condition or reconstruct it.

No comments:

Post a Comment