Saturday, March 29, 2008

GUCCI BY GUCCI


Gucci by Gucci is a chypre floral fragrance. Top note of guava and pear. Heart note of tahitian tiare flower. Base note of musk and honey.

I have found my new favourite perfume! I saw it at the shop yesterday, sprayed it to my left hand and at first I didn´t like it. It was really strong and fruity, just too much! But after half an hour walking in shops, I smelled my wrist again and I really liked it. It smelled musky and exclucive.

I remember reading that Gucci´s Creative Director Frida Giannini said that this scent was masculine but not too masculine for a woman to wear. She was right, it is kind of masculine but in a good way. I find the bottle very attractive also. I think it looks very Gucci-ish, very adult-like. I definitely recommend this parfume but try it before you buy it!

50 ml eau de parfume costs £ 49.00 (725.00 SEK)

No comments:

Post a Comment