Sunday, March 23, 2008

SJP UNSEXIEST WOMEN IN POLL

Sarah Jessica Parker has been voted the world's "unsexiest woman alive" by American men's publication Maxim. Parker, 43, has had a difficult time dealing with the news that men do not find her as attractive as advertisers do, claiming the result of the Maxim poll was "brutal" and also affected her husband, actor Matthew Broderick.


Parker told the weekly publication Grazia: "Do I have big fake boobs, Botox and big lips? No."Do I fit some ideals and standards of some men writing in a men's magazine? Maybe not."Am I really the unsexiest women in the world? I guess you can't please all people."


Parker can take comfort in the bank balance though, safe in the knowledge that she is financially miles ahead of her SATC co-stars. According to the Daily Mail, the other Sex and the City actresses have all earned millions, but trail behind Parker's cash pulling power, who had a multi million pound deals with clothing firm Gap and cosmetic firm Garnier. Parker also picked up an estimated £3.5m to design her own range of clothes for U.S. label Steve and Barry.

My opinion on the subject...

I agree that SJP is unsexy. Maybe not unsexiest in the world but she is definately not Adriana Lima. But SJP is one of the most stylish women in the world and in my world this is worth much more.

No comments:

Post a Comment