Sunday, March 23, 2008

I BOUGHT A NEW...

... Hair dryer


After I had bought a new hair straightener and shampoo/conditioner got me really in a shopping mood and I desided to treat myself to a new blow dryer. My old one was really old, dare I say from 2001 but it still worked, although it had started to smell funny lately. So I went on Stylesearch.se again and looked around but I did not find so many posts on blow dryers. Then I went on a website Eleven.se because I have shopped from Eleven.se before and I have always been satisfied with their service. Besides, they always add a little bag of free gifts when they send you the ordered goods. I love it! I looked at the hairdryers and decided to go for a tourmaline hair dryer. It is supposed to be good for hair as it protects it from all the heating damage and makes it shiny. I bought Toni&Guy 2000w Tourmaline Dryer. It costed 595.00 + postage 39 SEK.


So, how was it?


I have used it 2 times now and so far I am happy with it. It is a powerful 2000 watt hair dryer and it dries my hair really fast. It has 2 different heat settings and 3 different speeds. It also has "True Cool Shot" to set the hairstyle. Another plus is a long wire. My hair looks and feels much healthier. It is shiny, the ends are smoother and the style lasts all day. I really believe the damage factor will go down with the use of this dryer.


As usual Eleven.se sent a little goodie bag with the hair dryer. Here it is:




Sorry for the bad quality of the photo. Anyway, the goodie bag contained:
Mario Badescu Glycolic Gel
Mario Badescu AHA & Ceramide Moisturizer
TVÅL Skin Smoothie in Pink Cotton Candy
TVÅL Skin Smoothie in Sugar Pears

No comments:

Post a Comment