Saturday, March 22, 2008

I BOUGHT NEW ...

... skincare products from Strawberrynet.com

I was on the roll now! Next stop was Strawberrynet.com. Again, I have read so many rewievs about this website, most of them were actually postive. This was my first time to order from this website. I ordered:

Kiehl´s Ultra Facial Moisturiser (248.50 SEK, 23 GBP)
Kiehl´s Cryste Marine Cream (Firming & Rejuvenating Treatment with Algae Extracts) (285 SEK, 26 GBP)
Kiehl´s Ultra Protection Moisturizing Eye Gel SPF 15 (248.50 SEK, 23 GBP)
As a new customer, I also got a free Lancome lipstick in a colour Rose Defile. We´ll see how that turns out. It turned out OK! It is a pink-nude tone and is good to use everyday.

Last spring I wanted to buy Burberry Summer parfume but as it was a limited edition for summer I did not get it! I really loved that scent and was really upset about it. Now I saw this perfume on Strawberrynet so I decided to buy it before it´s gone again! I bought 100 ml eau de toilet version because I figured that maybe a real perfume would be too strong for summer. Anyway, it costed 349 SEK.



So, how was it?


Kiehl’s Ultra Facial Moisturizer


I have been using this for a week now and so far I am satisfied. I use this moisturizer every morning right after I have cleansed my face. You don´t need much of it, a little bit of it goes a long way. It hydrates really well but at the same time it doesn´t feel heavy, it is light and absorbes well. It does not leave any oiliness or residue which is great as I have combination skin. I think it leaves my skin dewy and healthy looking. I think the price is OK for such a good product. I woudl buy it again.









Ultra Protection Moisturizing Eye Gel SPF 15





I like that this eye cream has SPF in it. It is light-weight but it does not seem to absorb into my skin so well as seems to leave slightly greasy patches under my eyes. It seems to be just lightly moisturizing. I also have not noticed so much difference. Maybe I just need something stronger.















Cryste Marine Cream


I have been using it for 1 week now and this is what I think of it. I have combination skin. I use it as a night cream and it moisturizes my skin well and I wake up in the morning with a soft skin. It has a thick texture in the jar but it absorbs almost immediately on the skin. I quite like the fact that it sinks right in and doesn't leave an oily residue on my face but I didn't notice anything really different about my skin. it is good that Cryste Marine cream doesn't irritate my skin and that it does not make my skin break out. Although I don't dislike the product, it has not achieved any noticeable miracles. Next time I will try another product.















No comments:

Post a Comment