Thursday, March 11, 2010

kilometers davis.


we all know him. he’s impossible not to love. i don’t need to scream his praises from the hangover. mister zach galifanakis has been around doing fantastical bits for a long time. let’s have a look at my favorite projects of his:

Between two ferns. This is a series of videos for funny or die. Zach interviews several celebrities while seated ‘between two ferns’ – these celebs include: brad “lee” cooper, Michael cera, jon hamm, conan, charlize theron. My favorite is Natalie Portman. Check them out at funnyordie (dot) com and below is Bradley cooper’s interview:



zach has also appeared several times on the tim and eric awesome show, great job!. I was luck enough to see tim and eric live last year (no zach!) and it was fantastically weird and yes, very awesome. tim, eric and zach also made a commercial for absolut vodka (there's 3 parts but i'm just gonna hook you in with part 1). watch!



there is so much more out there if you love zach as much as me... my brother's birthday is coming up and one of his gifts from me is the 7" vinyl edition of "up in them guts" - a dance track by zach g and fiona apple.  what a lucky brother i say.


in addition to his movie projects, zach is in the hbo show: bored to death, also starring jason schwartzman.  here i am with my girls at a premiere of the show: yeah!

No comments:

Post a Comment