Monday, March 1, 2010

i don't care about my guilty pleasure for you.

after attending a fantastic reggae brunch with my sweet yesterday, he headed to work and i found myself with an entire free afternoon with not a thing to do! i sent word/carrier pigeon/batman logo/message in a bottle to all my friends, but no one was around to adopt me. alas, i had to entertain myself.  i pretended via fb and twitter that i was joining hands with my country and watching USA v Canada but that was a lie. instead i gathered all my favorite, top secret, guilty pleasures and had myself quite a day.

wearing: cuddliest (translate=least sexy) pajamas

(my tummy definitely looks like that. actually, it's flatter)
watching: j.lo in enough. from the captioned sections of the movie, to the totally irrational plot lines (the noah wiley car chase scene is mind-boggling) i simply have to watch this movie when it’s on.

snacking:who can watch a movie without snacking? um, no one except maybe robots and zombies. snack of choice yesterday: the extremely gluttonous double stuf (one f!) oreo.

reading: InStyle! there’s a slew of fashion pubs out there that offer some real insight into the fashion world (read vogue, elle, harpers) but InStyle is all shiny outfits, fluffy party photos and articles on what type of leather chaps are appropriate in your 20s/30s/40s.

listening: i then proceeded to paint my nails (american apparel nail lacquer in mouse) while listening to my musical guilty pleasure: the maine.



what a great day! sometimes, even when you’re as happy as a clam, you need a day to yourself to be a giant sloth. it felt really good.

No comments:

Post a Comment