Friday, March 5, 2010

girl crush: friday. this is taylor jacobson.


i love all things bravo tv. kelly cutrone is genius, the more housewives the better, and patti stanger is one nasty monster but she keeps me tuning in. my first love though, lies in the rachel zoe project. this is where today’s girl crush comes from. It’s taylor! I love her I love her I love her.


She’s inspired many of my outfits and her hair is absolute perfection. She always came across as quite the villain but I think she was great. She was fearless sometimes, or insecure or bitchy or super sweet and sometimes silly. And who isn’t like that? really, robots… look inside, haven’t you had days when you feel like you could do anything? raaahhhhh! and other days that feel like everyone is picking on you, your coffee tastes like poo, you made a mistake at work and your friends are all too busy? well i have a lot of those days and if they were recorded and put on tv, you would surely dislike me.


 
back to taylor. like i said, her style is what i hope mine would be if i was very wealthy. and her hair, ahh swoon! i have always coveted girls who can pull of white blonde hair and the shade of taylor’s is exactly what i would love to have. i adore how it’s always sloppy and messy… I bet that takes her awhile. Enough chatter – here’s some photos!

this photo below is EXACTLY what i love about taylor... it's outfit/hair/style perfection. it's like the pandora of outfits. (if only i could speak navi.)

and last - here's a close-up of that magical hair. i want!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment