Tuesday, November 23, 2010

alone in a forest, singing a chorus. fearless.



you can only eat caterpillars for so long, before a beautiful butterfly emerges from your mouth.  an emerald, an anthem, a song.


thursday i'll see my family for thanksgiving.  my brother is buying a house in the area.  it's on a lake and there's a big ol forest/park behind it.  my running shoes are packed.  i've never felt more like i need to be outside, getting lost in the trees.  there's nothing in the world that gives me such clarity as running outside.  i got away from running for awhile but i'm back into it now... the perspective and relief it brings is exactly what was missing.  it made me wonder what other people do when they need a question answered or help seeing life more clearly.  so.  fill me in.  what your "thing"? 

No comments:

Post a Comment