Wednesday, November 24, 2010

thank you too.

tomorrow is thanksgiving.  what better than a post devoted to giving thanks for the things i am grateful for.

thank you for:
keeping me, my mama, my papa and my brother healthy this year

thank you for:
giving me the opportunity this year to see vampire weekend, jonsi, muse, silversun pickups, jimmy eat world, beach house, passion pit, the xx, lights, a million more plus all my friends bands, and music in general.

thank you for:
giving me a really positive attitude this year (most days!)

thank you for:
bringing my brother back to mass.  we missed him.

thank you for:
all my gorgeous friends' weddings and happy marriages. 

thank you for:
my brown boots.  i really love em ;)

thank you for:
allowing me to travel to miami, new york, maine, washington dc, baltimore, virginia, and los angeles over the past few month.  travel is a gift.

thank you for:
bringing some very important people into my life this year.  i am so lucky to have them.  i know this and i am thankful for them daily.

thank you for:
giving me the strength to welcome love into my life and also realize when it was time to let him go.  i will always remember and cherish canoeing under the fireworks.

thank you for:
phil dunphy on modern family.  and the walking dead.  that show kicks ass.



No comments:

Post a Comment