Friday, November 12, 2010

crushcrushcrush: best coast.


 girl crush friday.  herewego.

it's bethany cosentino of best coast.  here's the thing. best coast is awesome, boyfriend is perhaps my favorite song in a while (i got a lotta favorite songs, ok?! jeesh)  and best of all, bethany has a cat called snacks.  she calls him her son, which is how i used to feel about my kitty.  (missin you cammie jean!) 

i'm huge on cool pet names.  next time i have an animal, much thought will go into its name which will be a minimum of 2 names.  my favorite celebrity pet name is rachel bilson's dog, thurman murman.  my old roommate's sister has a dog cally fluffy baggins, which is also great.  ok i'ma ramblin'. 

here's some photos of bethany and snacks and bandmate.  she seems fun and cool and i think i read she likes chips.  i would allow her into my friend circle.

No comments:

Post a Comment