Friday, July 22, 2011

Always a Bridesmaid...

The Bridesmaid. The symbol of second best in bridal history. Want to know a secret? I have NEVER been in bridesmaid or even in a wedding at all. Ever. As a 24 year old girl living in the south, most people don't believe me...but I yearn to one day wear the hideous dress that a bride picks for me.



Gold  would be preferable.

Blame it on my nomadic childhood, and lack of 'life-long friends', my cold social demeanor, or my general inability to sustain long term friendships, but I know one day it will happen. No. I'm not bitter. From what my friends tell me, it's actually a pain in the ass, so good riddance.

Here are some of my favorite bridesmaid dress inspirations!

























































No comments:

Post a Comment