Tuesday, July 19, 2011

and the mannequins eyes, do they all look like mine?


Hiya. I wanted to share with you today my vintage purchases from the weekend.

Totally awesome pucci-esque head scarf which I wore out on Saturday night.  The reviews were mixed from: “that should totally be your ‘thing’” to “you look like axl rose.” I thought I looked rather darling.

Ghetto gold shades.  Even though they squeeze the heck outta my head, I’m in love with them.

 these photos are way cheese but i wanted the full effect ;)


Handmade fabic and button flower hairpiece.  I’ll be wearing this beauty to Lake Winnipesaukee this weekend for the wedding of two great friends.  I haven’t decided if I’m going to wear it in my hair or on my dress.



Jar of thread.  Zach bought me this – I’d been pining away big time for something similar in the vintage store.  It wasn’t for sale, which was a major bummer, but Zach surprised me with this: which is even cooler.  It’s going on our desk next to the plants Zach is growing. 




No comments:

Post a Comment