Friday, May 23, 2008

AGYNESS THE ACTRESS


Supermodel Agyness Dayn has tried her hand at singing and has started her own ban. Now she has decided to go into acting also. Currently she is shooting a short film by band mate Alanna Masterson in Long Island. "It's the first time I've actually had to speak! I kind of feel like fish out of water, and I'm finding a big pond to swim in. I just like opening up different channels and keeping myself interested," says Deyn, who plays an imaginary friend in the film - which, with a working title The Right Side of My Exultant Brain, also stars Dustin Hoffman's son Jake.

"It's nice working on this particular thing because it's friends, and it's a very chilled environment to learn," she adds on NYMAG.COM. "I'm just throwing myself in. It's only natural that if you are playing a part you'll remember experiences from your life, but my part is very lighthearted, quite sarcastic, and fun."


No comments:

Post a Comment