Wednesday, May 21, 2008

KATE MOSS FOR TOPSHOP

Kate Moss´ new collection for Topshop is boho inspired. The Bohemian styled collection ranges in price from £10 for a vest to £150 for a premium dress. You can buy the collection both at the store and online.

I think I quite like it, although I suspect that it looks better on pictures than in reality. I love the red pansy dress, it costs £60,00 but unfortunately it´s sold out at the moment. It also comes in purple and there are only sizes UK 6 and UK 8 left. The indian printed dress in the middle costs £45,00 but it is sold out as well. This Indian print dress comes as a cami also and it costs £35,00. Sizes UK 12, 14, 16 are left.



I also like this striped ´50 dress, £45,00. By the way, I found a picture where Kate is wearing this dress. Right now sizes UK 12, 14 and 16 are left.


No comments:

Post a Comment