Sunday, May 25, 2008

MORE GREAT LOOKS FROM CANNES

There is so much gorgeous fashion in Cannes. It´s very hard to choose the favourites, so I just bring out some of my favourites.

Milla Jovovich in Versace Atelier dress. Wonderful colour of the dress and great necklace!

Salma Hayek in fabulous green gown.


Natalie Portman´s blue dress is by Lanvin and the white one is by Givenchy Spring 2008 Couture. I absolutely love the Givenchy dress! So gorgeous and different.



Gorgeous Monica Bellucci.



Rose McGowan in Dolce and Gabbana. This dress has been on many magazine covers and editorials but I am still not tired of it!

Doutzen Kroes in Versace. I love this blue shade on her.


Georgina Chapman in Marchesa.


Kate Hudson shows off her fabulous legs in this mini dress.
Kerry Washington looks stunning is this purple dress.


2 supermodels - Doutzen Kroes & Noemie Lenoir. Amazing!

No comments:

Post a Comment