Saturday, May 17, 2008

NICKY HILTON´S OUTFITS

Here she is walking at the street, looking very summery. I love this little white dress and the shoes but I would have chosen a different bag. Her Mad Mary shoes are by Christian Louboutin and her bag is by Balenciaga. I remember that Rachel Bilson has boots in the same style. she wore them at her film premiere in Italy. They look so rock´n´roll! Right now Barneys has these shoes and they cost $865,00. Only US size 8 is left, sorry.




Here at the second picture Nicky is shopping with Paris in Kitson. I like her outfit again! She is wearing a tank top by Missoni. This Missoni top has a cardigan also. You can buy both of them at Bloomingdales, tank top costs $345,00 and the cardigan costs $550,00. Nicky´s glitter silver shoes are by Christian Louboutin again and I love them again!

No comments:

Post a Comment