Saturday, May 17, 2008

CHANEL CRUISE COLLECTION

Karl Lagerfeld was showing its latest cruise collection for Chanel in Miami. He said of its collection that "It's all about proportions, cuts, volumes. There is not one line that is taken all through the collection. For cruise, you don't do that. There are many looks and an attitude."

I found some pictures at Getty and Style. From what I can see there were lots of feathers on display and I don´t like it. I am not sure about the collection. I think it is very wearable and very cruise-like, lots of beautiful pieces, I just can´t really find anything that makes me go "I WANT IT!" Some of the clothes I loved, some I like and some were just blah. Now when I went through the looks again, I got a kind of 1920s and 1930s feel. But one thing is sure, the location of the show seems to be amazing! Here are 9 looks that i like:


No comments:

Post a Comment