Tuesday, November 22, 2011

cold and flat.



in an especially cruel move, mother nature decided to make tomorrow a horrendous day for travel. Vermont is supposed to get a substantial dumping of snow tomorrow and we're scheduled for a bus right in the thick of it. 

I just want to get home.  I want to see my family.  I want to wake up to my mom "puttering" (as she calls it, I call it banging dishes) around in the kitchen.  I want the coffee to be made for me and to scoop the sugar out of our cute sugar bowl.  I want to not do two loads of dishes/day for 2 blissful days.  I want to giggle with my friends around the firepit and hold courtney's baby and smell his baby head.  I want to sit by the fireplace with a full belly and listen to music and just breathe.  Please just let us get home tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment