Monday, November 21, 2011

So this happened...

Officially about to shit my pants. 

Let me tell you about it....


So, Katrina and I are in bed, and I'm not quite sleepy, so I decide that while she sleeps, I'm in the mood for some movie time, and I check out my Netflix queue. Up next in line: 'Insidious'.

Yes, this movie:





(You don't know how damn hard it was to muster up the courage to search for and post this picture.)


I was skeptical because my sister said it was bad, but I figured, what the hell, I'm an adult, and I can watch a scary movie by myself in the dark.

Fast forward 2 hours later, and even after covering my eyes through half of it, it pretty much scared the shit out of me. It was different, but I liked it, and it did it's job.  A mixture of Paranormal activity, meets Poltergeist, meets Nightmare on Elm Street.

To take my mind off of the visuals that were sure to give me nightmares, I flipped on some Futurama ( my new favorite cartoon to mindlessly watch) and surfed some Etsy stores. Then, out of nowhere, my fucking computer flips out, and completely dies. No reason. The screen flashes really bright and goes dark.
First, I thought the power went out, because my computer was plugged in as well as fully charged, but then I realized the air purifier was still on, and so naturally I freaked the fuck out, and scramble to find my phone. I wake my phone for some light, and the clock says fucking 3:00 am exactly.  As in, the 3 am that has haunted me as the hour I always wake up for no reason, and is said to be the devil's haunting hour, or whatever the fuck those legends say,... on the fucking dot.

What the fucking fuck.

But it gets better. I unplug my computer and try to reboot it ( I mean it's a macbook pro, so it should be invincible, right?), and when it comes back on, everything was lost, and all the clocks and calendars were set to some random day and time in 2008. 
What. The. Fuck.

So, obviously, I just got my internet reconnected, and decided it was worth documenting. 
And just now, Katrina started mumbling in her fucking sleep.


Fuck this shit. NO MORE SCARY MOVIES.


No comments:

Post a Comment