Monday, November 28, 2011

early christmas.

We’re back from our boston thanksgiving and it was a major success.  It lifted me from the depths of my hair blues and gave me some quality family/friend time. 

Anyhoo, because we will not be celebrating Christmas with my family this year and we will be in a sunny, warm resort in Scottsdale, we decided to bring our Christmas gifts home with us over thanksgiving.  I wanted to share with you a smattering of what I gave to whom in case you are looking for ideas.
Mom: I got mom jude this beautiful slate cheese board from the Brooklyn slate company.  It comes beautifully packaged in a burlap bag with a tiny pouch of soapstone attached for designating what cheese is what right on the board. It’s pretty and sleek and super lovely.  Buy one here.  seriously, do it.


Dad: Deke got a mish mash of gifts but my favorite had to be this mermaid bottle opener.  It’s so cool, it’s a vintage replica, the quality is amazing and it was the perfect opener for the mchouffe I got him. Buy here.

Dave – brother made out the best.  He used to be the hardest person to buy for but now I love buying for him the most!  So first he got a Bodum French press because someone who loves coffee as much as me deserved one.  And here’s what he got to drink said coffee from:
Creature cups!  Pretty from the outside, creepin on the inside. Check them out here – dave got the otter and the octopus.
Next up,  I decided to get him some art for his walls.  Here is what I went with:


That was just a sample of some gifts they loved getting and i loved giving.

No comments:

Post a Comment