Thursday, November 10, 2011

thank you tequila & thank you zzz's


yesterday i wasn't feeling very thankful.  something about the whole dog situation just left me feeling really blue.  but today is new and better so here goes:


11.10.11 Today I am thankful for the restorative powers of sleep.  This holds true for both physical and mental anguish.  i'm a believer in the idiom "sleep on it." 


11.09.11 Today I am thankful for Mexican food! This work week has been especially long due to my taking on the workload of a co-worker on vacation so last night Z and I took a walk, stopped in for $2 margaritas downtown and returned home where Z cooked a scrumptious meal of chicken tacos while I took a hot shower.  (sidenote: I suppose this post should be dedicated to my thankfulness for him but I'm saving his for last.)

No comments:

Post a Comment