Wednesday, February 10, 2010

i carry your heart with me (i carry it in my heart)

although i will likely spend valentine's day curled up in my bed with a bowl of macaroni & cheese and season 1 of arrested development and only horatio the stuffed hippo to keep me company, i have a soft spot for valentine's day. not because i've ever had anyone to share it with, but because i love all of the cutesy, arty, heart shaped, love-themed products that turn up around this time of year. one love of my life is the website etsy.com and i went on it today to see what adorable things were for sale with the upcoming holiday for lovers in mind. here are my picks.

in theory, i love birds (in reality they freak me out). thus i couldn't resist this lovebird ornament: 

although i am not ready to trade in my signature star studs, these cute little heart earrings are simple and sweet:
if i had a long lost lover i'd put his teeny tiny picture in the gold locket that dangles about this jade heart pendant. the mini elephant hanging out there says 'hi!':
i'm a sucker for all things yellow. these coasters with a secret heart print are good for any day of the year.

just in case you want to include a card with your gift, i love these personalized heart cut out cards:



for tara, dress your blythe doll in patchwork and hearts. 
 
and just because we heart robots:
 

No comments:

Post a Comment