Friday, February 5, 2010

nobody knows you the way you know you.

sometimes i live in my own little world. for the past week and a half i have been listening to passion pit almost exclusively during my commute to work. i was sheltered by a little passion pit induced bubble and it sort of felt as though they were serenading me and me alone and no one else knew about them. what i love most is  that their songs sound like i imagine a field of wildflowers would if they woke up one day and starting singing.

[has anyone else ever gotten that impression? imagine it for a second..]

today i decided to stop being a deadbeat in terms of this blog and i signed online and saw my co-conspirator  had just recently written about passion pit here. normally, i would be irked that here i had this great little post to write and the idea was taken already. but i think the passion pit almost-overdose left me enlightened. no matter how alone you may feel in the world, there is always someone out there sharing your same thoughts... you just need to find that person. so here's a special thanks, tara, for being out there and being you.

No comments:

Post a Comment