Tuesday, February 16, 2010

my motherboard, my self. my turn?


hi! i'm sorry i've been gone for the past few days.  first i got the terrible, icky, deadly flu and spent 2 days cuddling with a giant bottle of yellow gatorade, thennnn my sweet baby mac died.  i'm taking it today to get fixed up right, just like me! i turned it on sunday to post and it made this horrible noise, the screen went white and it made this click, cliiicccck, clicking noise.  yipes! the whole scene reminded me of season 4 sex and the city (my motherboard, my self.) when carrie's mac dies... remember??? and she's so wretched to aiden? blech. as much as i was a fan of sex & the city, carrie was sort of annoying. right? 

So more to come once the computer is fixed.  until then, have some fun! if you're here in boston, make a snowman, eat the yellow snow, wear your ugly snow boots with pride, and kiss! a lot! 

 
one last thing -  i have a gazillion favorite outfits from satc but this one is high up on my list - at least from the movie version:


images via google images

No comments:

Post a Comment